- Ossinext Growth Factor Concentrate (GFC) Therapy is the Next Generation, non-surgical therapy to accelerate natural healing of osteoarthritic joints and tendinopathies.
- It is a pure, safe, highly concentrated Growth Factor preparation engineered from patient's own blood for faster & long lasting results.
- GFC is injected into the site of pain, thus, delivering patient's own Growth Factors with regenerative potential at high concentration to enhance natural healing & regeneration.
Patient of knee osteoarthritis with:
- Mild to moderate firm swelling around the joint
- Limited range of motion of the joint
- Pain with movement of the joint which gets worse especially towards the end of activity or end of day
- X-rays cartilage loss is revealed by a narrowing of the space between the bones in the joint
- Any other patient as per judgement of treating doctor
Other conditions: (as per judgement of treating doctor)
- Hip and Ankle Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Tendonitis/Tendinosis in the elbow, hip, or knee, foot and ankle
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Acute ligament and muscle injuries in athletes